In light of ongoing developments with Coronavirus (COVID-19) we wanted to tell you about the steps we are taking to ensure business continuity during the coming weeks while prioritising the health of our colleagues and our clients.
Urgent & Unprecedented Circumstances:
- We are currently receiving an unprecedented amount of calls to our office and we will endeavour to answer every one of them, we would like to request that you have a little patience while our excellent engineers make sure everyone is dealt with in an efficient & timely manner.
- Prior to calling our office, please consider if the request could be sent in an email, this will allow for the most critical requests to get through to an engineer quickly, while emails will still be answered in a timely manner.
- When leaving a phone message or sending an email request, please remember to leave your name, company name and phone number so our engineers can get back in touch with you.
What we are doing to protect our clients and our colleagues:
The health and wellbeing of our colleagues and our clients is at the forefront of our plans. As well as closely following government guidelines, we are taking the following steps:
- All our employees are now working remotely with essential staff attending our HQ when required
- We will not be hosting meetings at our offices until further notice
- We respectfully ask that our clients consider email and telephone conversations as an alternative to face-to-face meetings
- We have limited non-essential business travel and minimised external meetings
- Our engineers are in constant communication with each other and will endeavour to make sure our high level of service continues throughout this difficult period
How we will continue to provide your service:
Rest assured that we have been planning carefully to ensure that we can continue to provide the highest levels of service in these extraordinary circumstances. If you need support please continue to follow our standard procedures:
IT Support Contact Procedures – Helpdesk
- If your request is not urgent: Email – email@example.com in order to log a request for support services, an engineer will contact you as soon as possible (please remember to leave your name, company name and phone number)
- If you wish to speak with an engineer – Telephone Support – call CNS on 01244 851 866 in order to log a request for support services, an engineer will contact as soon as possible (please remember to leave your name, company name and phone number)
- If you require an onsite visit – Onsite/Call Out – Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call CNS on 01244 851 866 in order to log a request for onsite/callout, an engineer will contact you to assess the situation (please remember to leave your name, company name and phone number)
Quotation Service – If you require a quote for New Equipment, Software, Services or Project Work
- Quotation Service – Email – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call CNS on 01244 851 866 in order to log a request for a quotation (please remember to leave your name, company name and phone number)
Please Note: Due to the current Pandemic and Government Guidelines we will be restricting onsite visits to those which are deemed critical to the operation of your business with each and every request being assessed on its own merits, your patience & understanding is appreciated.
Help Desk Hours: (Normal business hours are 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday) Engineers will be available on-call for critical emergencies over the weekend periods during normal business hours.
Thank you for your ongoing support, patience and understanding in difficult times,
rest assured we will do everything possible to help you, our valued customers.